-->

We are support for all mobile flashing Box And Dongle Software


Feb 27, 2018

Mrt ver 2.33 The New Update Released Setup Download

Mrt ver 2.33 The New Update Released 

The New update version 2.33 is BUGS FIXED in Previous Version ( Ver 2.32 )
Added xiaomi miui9 disable apk function
if you remove account after connect internet relock
use use mrt remove account then disable apk
The new update added Tecno encryption boot support
in the mrt software mtk tools tick Tecno only,then do it
Supported Models
I3 I3 Pro I5 I5 Pro I7 IN3 IN5
adjust huawei unlock tool,more best for support huawei android 8.0 system
Note : CopyPaste the new exe in MRT Ver 2.32 Folder
4Shared

MEGA Upload

MediaFire






Whatsapp Group Play Store App

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Translate