-->

We are support for all mobile flashing Box And Dongle Software


Jul 6, 2016

ORT JTAG Pro Edition News

ORT - JTAG UPDATE

Unofficial Support Site By Welcome Zone Haldwani

Description :
Samsung GT-I8262D Supported
Samsung GT-I8262 Supported
Samsung SC-I545 Supported [ Thanks to Proton ]
Release Notes and Files:
Samsung_GT_I8262.dl
Repair Dead Boot
Samsung_GT_I8262D.dl
Repair Dead Boot
Samsung_SCH_I545.dll
Repair Dead Boot
Samsung GT-I8262 JTAG Pinouts
Samsung GT-I8262D JTAG Pinouts
Samsung SCH-I545 JTAG Pinouts
Samsung GT-I8262 Dump Uploaded
Samsung GT-I8262D Dump Uploaded
Samsung SCH-I545 Dump Uploaded

ORT Team News and Blog : 
JTAG Finder Started
eMMC Repair / ISP Direct / eMMC Forensics
ORT-JTAG - The Real JTAG'gers
www.ORT-JTAG.com
Like us on facebook
 

Whatsapp Group Play Store App

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Translate