UFI Software version 126.96.36.1999 work with SPI NOR Flash Update Released:For UFi BOX & UFi Dongle Available
Introducing P2P(BitTorrent) support download
- Built with Aria2, to enable this function you have to allow the firewall to open when you're prompted to do so
- To prevent data corruptions, specially to users with limited internet connection, files bigger than 1GB should be downloaded using BitTorrent.
- Download tasks were cached, so you can resume later (Check "Autosave Unfinished Downloads" in Settings)
Introducing new app module: UFI CHIP Prog
- Used to work with SPI NOR Flash, SPI EEprom and I2C EEprom chip
- Support various type of chip with fast and easy user interface
- Support for Read, Write, Erase, Verify and Blank check as well as Unlock BP function for SPI Flash
- Usefull for BIOS recovery, Router flashing and so on
- Documentation and adapter coming soon
Introducing UFI Box firmware version 1.10:
- To use UFI Software version 188.8.131.529, upgrade firmware to version 1.10
Support Files changes:
- Over 3.3TB compressed files uploaded to the support server
- Added many popular brands to Android directory
- Added New Schematics, QCN files and USB Drivers
eMMC ToolBox changes:
ADD: Auto retry handling in case of un-successfull "Read" because of chip's bad block
ADD: Auto set partition config based on firmware selection on Factory Image write.
ADD: SANDISK chip Smart and Health report
BUGFIX: Special Task, Resize function was not handled correctly in some case.
BUGFIX: FFU routine improved, in some rare case ffu might not be performed correctly.
Android ToolBox changes:
ADD: Android SDK Path setting(adb.exe and fastboot.exe path)
ADD: Confirmation dialog before auto extracting firmwares
ADD: Special Task menu on the ADB Tab(removed Tool sub tab)
Most function requires devices to be rooted
This menus were dinamically changed based on the connected phone.
- Clean Viruses
- [Xiaomi] Disable Mi Cloud
- [Samsung] Exit Factory Mode
ADD: Support for MT6750,MT6755(Helio P10),MT6757(Helio P20),MT6795(Helio X10),MT6797(Helio X20)
- Note that most of Helio SoC was fused during production time so -
some partition might be protected for erase and write, in this case only full erase allowed.
ADD: Special Task (MediaTek Tab) menus for:
- [Oppo] Clear Region Lock
- [Coolpad] Exit Factory Mode
- [ASUS] Disable Demo Live
ADD: Enabled erase function for Qualcomm firehose mode(as many users request)
ADD: Special Task (Qualcomm Tab) menus for:
- Full erase (factory erase userarea partition)
- Full erase including boot (erase user area, boot1, boot2)
- [Coolpad] Exit Factory Mode
- [Oppo] Exit Fastboot Mode
This is to fix stuck fastboot mode after change emmc
Download Here :
Some "system.img" files greater than 2GB may cause fastboot crashes(depend on the fastboot version)
If this option checked, files greater than 2GB will be "sparsed"
BUGFIX: Fastboot detection after reboot bug introduced in version 184.108.40.2060
BUGFIX: Workaround for "delayed loading" when opening UFI Android ToolBox
UFI BOX & UFi Dongles are now back on stock, get it at official distributors.
|All Android Tools And Firmware Download|
If You Have To Flash Your Smartphone :-Some Common Problems And Their Solutions Of Phone :-
My Phone Processing very slow and hang problem Solved , Some application not working showing error in my Phone usb drivers FROM HERE
flasher or flasing software FROM HERE
flash file ROM or operating system FROM HERE