RIFF Box JTAG Manager v 1.66, RIFF Box II Firmware v 1.42 10x faster Update Released
RIFF JTAG Manager 1.66
- RIFFBOX2 support for new connection mode is added (for new Drivers)
- Due to new drivers Read/Write speeds via eMMC interface increased 10 times and more
- Read/Write speed is now shown in MB/s
- Firmware Update process adjusted for slow networks (Indonesia, Bangladesh, India . . .)
RIFF Box Firmware v1.42
- RIFFBOX connection mode is optimized for better speed, it is no more the CDC.
The data transfer speeds are increased more than 10 times.
- Fixed bug in handling the erroneous situations during eMMC data read operations.
RIFF Box v2 users:
1. Download new files from server (JTAG Manager and "New Drivers")
2. Click "Firmware Update" and wait for process to be finished,
(Update port driver remains old ! ! !)
3. Install new drivers from "New Driver" folder in JTAG Manager install dir.
New driver, together with new firmware will dramatically increase performances with eMMC chips and SD cards.
Theoretical speed is up to 18MB/s using 4bit bus width.
In practice it can depend on eMMC chip model but even for oldest chips it's near 10MB/s.
|All Android Tools And Firmware Download|
If You Have To Flash Your Smartphone :-Some Common Problems And Their Solutions Of Phone :-
My Phone Processing very slow and hang problem Solved , Some application not working showing error in my Phone usb drivers FROM HERE
flasher or flasing software FROM HERE
flash file ROM or operating system FROM HERE