-->

Welcome Zone Haldwani we are providing the best solution Android and other mobile flashing Unlocking


Mar 15, 2017

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 insert sim solution Done 100% Working

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 insert sim solution 100% Working

Here i am sharing this information because it is a best and 100% working Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 Insert Sim solution. if you are also facing the same problem so please try and do not forget to give comment your success story .

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 insert sim solution 

Just remove the nfc ic and then short two part make a jumper simple .
Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 insert sim solution
NOTE - This solution is checked by us but in case of any problem or issue we are not responsilble for that. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK 
File Password
All Android
All Android Tools And Firmware Download

 If You Have To Flash Your Smartphone :-

Some Common Problems And Their Solutions Of Phone :-

              
My Phone flash file system corrupted or phone dead problem ,How To Solve Camera , Display , touch , keypad etc not working
My Phone Processing very slow and hang problem Solved , Some application not working showing error in my Phone usb drivers       FROM HERE
flasher or flasing software               FROM HERE
flash file ROM or operating system FROM HERE
Get it on Google Play

Happy Independence Day

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Translate