-->

We are support for all mobile flashing Box And Dongle Software


Mar 15, 2017

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 insert sim solution Done 100% Working

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 insert sim solution 100% Working

Here i am sharing this information because it is a best and 100% working Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 Insert Sim solution. if you are also facing the same problem so please try and do not forget to give comment your success story .

Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 insert sim solution 

Just remove the nfc ic and then short two part make a jumper simple .
Samsung I9505 Galaxy S4 insert sim solution
NOTE - This solution is checked by us but in case of any problem or issue we are not responsilble for that. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK 

Whatsapp Group Play Store App

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Translate