-->

Welcome Zone Haldwani we are providing the best solution Android and other mobile flashing Unlocking


Jul 6, 2016

ORT JTAG Pro Edition News

ORT - JTAG UPDATE

Unofficial Support Site By Welcome Zone Haldwani

Description :
Samsung GT-I8262D Supported
Samsung GT-I8262 Supported
Samsung SC-I545 Supported [ Thanks to Proton ]
Release Notes and Files:
Samsung_GT_I8262.dl
Repair Dead Boot
Samsung_GT_I8262D.dl
Repair Dead Boot
Samsung_SCH_I545.dll
Repair Dead Boot
Samsung GT-I8262 JTAG Pinouts
Samsung GT-I8262D JTAG Pinouts
Samsung SCH-I545 JTAG Pinouts
Samsung GT-I8262 Dump Uploaded
Samsung GT-I8262D Dump Uploaded
Samsung SCH-I545 Dump Uploaded

ORT Team News and Blog : 
JTAG Finder Started
eMMC Repair / ISP Direct / eMMC Forensics
ORT-JTAG - The Real JTAG'gers
www.ORT-JTAG.com
Like us on facebook
 
File Password
All Android
All Android Tools And Firmware Download

 If You Have To Flash Your Smartphone :-

Some Common Problems And Their Solutions Of Phone :-

              
My Phone flash file system corrupted or phone dead problem ,How To Solve Camera , Display , touch , keypad etc not working
My Phone Processing very slow and hang problem Solved , Some application not working showing error in my Phone usb drivers       FROM HERE
flasher or flasing software               FROM HERE
flash file ROM or operating system FROM HERE
Get it on Google Play

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Translate