How to HTC 10 S OFF Download Recovery
Unofficial Support site All Mobile SolutionHere is a step-by-step manual how to S-OFF your HTC 10:
1. First step is to unlock bootloader:
a) If bootloader unlock is turned off on your phone, you need to turn it on first:
- Boot to Android OS and perform initial setup if necessary
- Go to Menu -> Developer settings and tick "Enable OEM unlock"
Run XTC 2 Tool and open "Bootloader unlock" tab, follow instructions to unlock your bootloader.
2. Reboot to download mode, open "HTC 10" tab and install twrp recovery, you can get it here:
3. Boot to Bootloader, and press "Reboot to recovery".
4. In "HTC 10" tab press "Do S-OFF button".
5. Wait for the process to finish. Done.
|All Android Tools And Firmware Download|
If You Have To Flash Your Smartphone :-Some Common Problems And Their Solutions Of Phone :-
My Phone Processing very slow and hang problem Solved , Some application not working showing error in my Phone usb drivers FROM HERE
flasher or flasing software FROM HERE
flash file ROM or operating system FROM HERE