Octoplus Octopus Box LG v 2.2.0 is out!
Unofficial support site By Welcome Zone Haldwani
We have added world's first support for removal of McAfee's Kill Switch, LG Zero, K10!
Octoplus/Octopus Box LG Software v.2.2.0 Release Notes:
🐙 Added world's first Deactivate (McAfee) Kill Switch* operation for the following models:
- D850, D850PR,
- D855, D855AR, D855K, D855P, D855TR, D855V.
🐙 Added support for the following models:
- H650 - added world's first Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI, Repair BT Address, Repair Wi-Fi Address, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write QCN,
- H650 - Read/Reset Security, Write Security Backup, Read Full Flash (Dump NAND), Reset FRP/Screen Lock (thanks to mr. beto251172).
- K420N - added Direct Unlock, Repair IMEI, Repair BT Address, Repair Wi-Fi Address, Read/Write/Repair NVM, Read/Write QCN,
- K420N Read/Reset Security, Write Security Backup, Read Full Flash (Dump NAND).
🐙 Improved root operation for the following models:
- D820, D820BK, D821,
- H790, H790T, H791, H791F.
* In order to perform "Deactivate Kill Switch" operation, please follow the next steps:
Attach a testpoint as shown on figure in the manual and connect your phone using Micro USB cable (do NOT use any USB hubs!). For some firmware versions perform the following steps to put a phone
into "Qualcomm-Mode": press and hold "Vol+" button, connect a phone directly to PC via Micro USB cable.
Check PC Device Manager, a new device should appear "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008" or "Unknown Device" if you hadn't installed the driver yet. Drivers are available in Installation Folder.
Release testpoint and press "Deactivate Kill Switch" button.
Follow Software instructions (prompts).
🐙 All supported operations are described in details in Software manual ("Cable & Manual" button in Software).
Find out more at: www.octoplusbox.com
|All Android Tools And Firmware Download|
If You Have To Flash Your Smartphone :-Some Common Problems And Their Solutions Of Phone :-
My Phone Processing very slow and hang problem Solved , Some application not working showing error in my Phone usb drivers FROM HERE
flasher or flasing software FROM HERE
flash file ROM or operating system FROM HERE