-->

We are support for all mobile flashing Box And Dongle Software


Sep 1, 2015

Samsung galaxy S2 GT-I9100 FM RADIO Not Working Solution

Samsung galaxy S2 GT-I9100 FM RADIO Not Working Solution Schematic,Circuit,Diagram

Samsung galaxy S2 GT-I9100 FM RADIO Not Working Solution Step By Step
Step 1
FM Radio is not working

Step 2

Check the Connection of

HDC600

Connect Earjack Ass'y correctly to HDC600

Step 3

Check the Audio Signal at

L209, L210

Check Earphone (crack, open, etc.)

Step 4

Check the Audio Signal at

C632, C633

Check Audio Codec IC (U602)

Step 5

Resold and Replace U205

Step 6

END





Unofficial Support Site For This Phone By welcome Zone Haldwani 

HOME

Search Tags
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100  FM RADIO  not working Solution 
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100  FM RADIO Not Responding Solution
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100  FM RADIO voice not powerfull Solution

Android App For This Site

Samsung Usb Drivers
Samsung Android Usb Driver Download

Facebook Page
Do You Want More Update Click Here And Like This Page

Whatsapp Group Play Store App

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Translate