-->

We are support for all mobile flashing Box And Dongle Software


Mar 23, 2013

HTC ONE V hard reset code

how to hard reset my mobile phone

HTC ONE V hard reset


 1. Press andの hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
 2. Wait for the screen with the three Android images to appear, and then release the のPOWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons.の
 3. Press VOLUME DOWN toの select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.

thank you visit again

Whatsapp Group Play Store App

  3 comments:

  1. I have tried the hard reset, but it just goes through normal start up (Virgin Mobile)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First remove the SIM and MicroSD cards, insert them back into their slots and follow the steps described above. It should work.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I love your post. I'd like to share. I have a Nexus 4 that I am content with. I was considering a tablet for my next purchase, preferably a Nexus since it will always be updated and future-proof. I want to know you're opinion, should I get a Nexus 10 or wait (of course I'll have to find out on 5/15, to find out if it's true) for the anticipated unveil of the Nexus 7 2nd gen, with it's Snapdragon 600/800 processor and upgraded HD resolution and wireless quick charging? thanks all~ Nadia Brightman

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Translate